This post may contain affiliate links. That simply means that I may receive a commission at zero cost to you when you choose to use the links I provided. Thank you for your continued support and for reading my site.
I can’t tell you which ocean of islands is better! What would I be thinking if I could 😉
What I can tell you are some factual differences if you’re thinking where to visit next, so let’s do it:
– Fast flights from Eastern Coast of USA, Europe, Central and South America
– Option of island hopping in between countries
– Finding super sales and deals is easy
– Home to the 2nd greatest reef – the Meso-American
– Founded by many Europeans
– Dry season is distinct – January to April
– Far, long flights from anywhere (Hawaii is 5.5 hours plus from Cali, 8+ to other islands)
– Option of island hopping within an archipelago of islands, in one nation
– Expensive wherever you fly from
-Home to the Great Barrier Reef
– Founded by many native Indian tribes, then taken over by other nations
– Dry season is different for different islands – check the climate info on each one!
The other fact I can say is that both oceans have beautiful islands! Visit both sides.